In graduation thesis, we determined the structure of arborist climber's work process and defined work operations and procedures. The measurements were carried out on a tree-lined avenue of maple leaf plane trees on the Brdo near Kranj estate. Productive work operations, presented 88 % of working time and the remaining 12 % was spent on non-productive operations. Worker spent 36.3 % of working time for moving on the tree, 34.4 % of time for performing tree care and 73.3 % for working on height. The most time consuming work operations were moving around the canopy (27.0 %) and working with a chainsaw (17.5 %). International guidelines classifie the work of arbostist climber as too difficult, because the average working heart rate of 52 b/min is exceeding the limit value of 35 b/min. Also the relative heart rate reserve of 45 % exceedes the limit value of 40 %. Maximum loads were achieved when ascending on the rope, as the average working heart rate was 62 b/min. Noise exposure while using petrol powered chainsaw was 90,7 dB(A) and 127,3 dB(C) and while using battery powered chainsaw 80,7 dB(A) and 124,4 dB(C). According to Slovenian and European legislation, the use of a petrol powered chainsaw exceeded both lower (80 dB(A)) and higher exposure action value (85 dB(A)). If worker would not use hearing protection the daily exposure limit (87 dB(A)) value would be exceeded. Only the lower exposure action value was exceeded when using a battery powered chainsaw. According to the results the use of a battery powered chainsaw is recommended for arborist climber from a noise exposure standpoint as it has less adverse effects on the worker’s health.