The purpose of the diploma work With 3-D printing to precision-molded work, is to define the path of the production of small-scale prototypes in an indirect manner.
Work will be done in several sequences:
1. Choosing and / or designing CAD models in a virtual world
2. Definition and implementation of the additive for casting
3. Definition of the elements of casting and power supply system
4. Calculation of foundry processes (simulation) for selected geometry
5. Make corrections to the casting and power supply system if necessary
6. 3-D printing on a PLA polymeric printer
7. Execution of the PLA modeling with elements of the casting and power system with ceramic suspension on ethyl silicate base and particles of basic fireproof material
8. Aging of the model with drying, extinguishing the PLA model and sintering the ceramic shell
9. Performing a gravity casting into a hot ceramic shell by analyzing the cooling and solidification
10. Discharge of the shell and removal of the elements of the casting and power system and the quality assessment of the prototype
We anticipate that we will systematically and methodically identify the proposed technology that is competitive for the rapid prototype production. The emphasis will also be on the quality in this way of the manufactured product.