The purpose of the analysis was to identify and analyze various tehnical elements in the attack and defense phase of end game in the 1st Slovenian Futsal League.
Based on recordings of the matches, we analyzed three different matches in the national championship. We set the main variables: movement, dribbling with and without possesion of the ball, dribbling, rally, stopping in the attack phase and movements and tackling the ball in the defense phase.
We formed 7 hypotheses, of which 2 were confirmed.
By analysis it was estabisleh that:
- players most often rally the ball with the inside of the foot,
- is the most common dribbling with the outside of the foot,
- the most common tehnical element od stopping is stopping the ball and simultaneously pulling with the sole,
- the most common shot on the goal is shot with the frony inner part of the foot,
- a rally with the inside of the foot represents as much as 70% of all shots,
- a head game is not common in futsal,
- when tackling the ball in defense phase is, in more than 50%, used basic tackling of the ball with the inside of the foot,
- ball control with the inside of the foot is very common in futsal.