1 - 6 / 61
1. Ice-storm damage to trees in mixed Central European forests
Matija Klopčič, Aleš Poljanec, Mojca Dolinar, Damijana Kastelec, Andrej Bončina, 2019, original scientific article
2. The influence of abiotic and biotic disturbances on the protective effect of alpine forests against avalanches and rockfalls
Domen Oven, Barbara Žabota, Milan Kobal, 2020, review article
3. Are Slovenian forests resilient to large and severe windthrows?
Matteo Cerioni, Gal Fidej, Jurij Diaci, Thomas Andrew Nagel, 2020, published scientific conference contribution abstract
Keywords: natural disturbances, windthrow, natural restoration, natural regeneration, natural recovery, forest resiliencwindthrow, natural restoration, natural regeneration, natural recovery, forest resilience
4. Adverse childhood experiences and somatic symptoms in adulthood
Metka Kuhar, Gaja Zager Kocjan, 2021, original scientific article
Keywords: adverse childhood experiences, child abuse, coping behavior, early experience, somatization, protective factors, resilience (psychological), self-concept, symptoms, Somatic symptoms scale, Adverse childhood experiences scale, International trauma questionnaire ITQ, Brief resilient coping scale, disturbances in self-organization, resilient coping, moderated mediation
5. Dysregulated expression of arterial microRNAs and their target gene networks in temporal arteries of treatment-naïve patients with giant cell arteritis
Tadeja Kuret, Katja Lakota, Saša Čučnik, Vesna Jurčić, Oliver Distler, Žiga Rotar, Alojzija Hočevar, Snežna Sodin-Šemrl, Mojca Frank Bertoncelj, 2021, original scientific article
Keywords: giant cell arteritis, microRNA, arterial remodelling, microRNA-target genes, toll-like receptor signaling, arterial ultrasound, vision disturbances
6. Is altered oculomotor control during smooth pursuit neck torsion test related to subjective visual complaints in patients with neck pain disorders?
Živa Majcen Rošker, Miha Vodičar, Eythor Kristjansson, 2022, original scientific article