1 - 5 / 51
1. Reflection on the (un)power of men in the context of post-war everyday life of Croatian war veterans with mental disorders from World War I
Jelena Seferović, 2020, original scientific article
Keywords: World War I, war veterans, mental disorder, resocialisation, male gender roles, powerlessness, history of psychiatry
2. Confucian humanism and the importance of female education
Jana S. Rošker, 2021, original scientific article
Keywords: Chinese gender studies, Chinese philosophy, Chinese history, Ban Zhao, women in Chinese history, Confucian humanism, female philosophy
3. Tobacco workers in Ljubljana (1912-1962)
Urška Strle, 2021, original scientific article
Keywords: tobacco workers, socio-political transitions, gender history, labor relations, social history
4. The excluded amongst the excluded?
Petra Testen Koren, Ana Cergol Paradiž, 2021, original scientific article
Keywords: servants, Trieste, post-war transitions, gender history, census, migrations, citizenship
5. The woman without qualities?
Manca G. Renko, 2021, original scientific article
Keywords: intellectual transitions, intellectual labour, gender, World War I, women's history